Schwartz & Associates
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for http://www.schwartz-associates.com. This privacy statement details our privacy practices and informs you of the way that we handle the information that we collect through this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
In addition to the information that you provide, Schwartz & Associates may also collect information during your visit to our website through an Automatic Data Collection Tool. This information includes your browser type, language, access times, Internet Protocol Address, visited pages, search information and the website from which you arrived to our website.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Information voluntarily sent to us through our website is stored offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The Schwartz & Associates website may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you access those links, you will leave the Schwartz & Associates website. Schwartz & Associates does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from our practices. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites. The personal data you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by the Schwartz & Associates Privacy Statement.